We always strive to develop our team and recruit people that are self motivated with a passion to be successful.
The opportunities we have available vary greatly from a range of different departments.
These include Service, Parts, Sales, Finance and Administration - so there is sure to be a career position that suits you.
Current Positions Available
To register your interest for any current or future positions, simply email a confidential application letter and resume to: email@example.com
We are hiring Automotive Technicians
Sci-Fleet Toyota is looking for Automotive Technicians to join our teams at Kedron, Brendale or Taringa.
About the position:
- Provide expert advice regarding curent mechanical condition of vehicles
- Diagnose the correct operation of vehicles sold under dealer warranty
- Repair mechanical parts, test drives & final assessments
- Reporting all necessary work, service or repairs
- Order parts needed as part of warranty services
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of all mechanical issues and changes relating to dealer product range
- Maintain a safe working environment through ensuring the correct operation of all tools and specalised equipment
About the benefits:
- A competitive remuneration package, overtime opporunities & bonus system
- Day shifts - Monday to Friday
- Parking available - on street
- Ongoing training and development
- Clean, modern workshop and facilities
- Access to employee services through our modern EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Safety first culture & supportive management
- Strong diagnostic and repair skills on a variery of vehicles
- Ability to work proactively in a team environment
- High attention to detail & accuracy
- Honest and reliable work ethic
- Have intermediate PC skills & clear communication skills
- Hold a current and valid manual driver's license (Queensland)
- Hold a RWC licence (advantageous)
- Hold a qualification - Certificate III in Automotive Mechanical Technology (highly desirable)
- Ability to demonstrate Sci-Fleet values and behaviours
Apply today and find out why Sci-Fleet is a great place to work. Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apprenticeships have helped form the building blocks of our skilled trades base that drives Sci-Fleet today.
Learn your trade alongside highly skilled tradespeople whilst also undertaking training to progressively develop your skills and qualifications.
Each year Sci-Fleet Toyota commence a fast track apprenticeship program (Certificate III).
More about apprenticeships