At Sci-Fleet it’s not just about the sale of the vehicle, we understand the importance of giving you something special to make your ownership experience last.
As a retail customer, when you purchase a new Toyota, you can join our Privilege Club Program which is designed to make motoring easier and more affordable, and give you something in return for becoming part of Sci-Fleet.
Update Your Contact Details
10% off genuine parts, accessories, and service labour at Sci-Fleet.
Please note that the Privilege Club discount is not applicable to Toyota Service Advantage fixed price servicing.
For your convenience loan cars are available while your vehicle is being serviced, free of charge.
To secure a loan car, please contact the service department 2 weeks in advance and request a loan car with your booking.
A Rewarding Experience
We believe in rewarding loyalty. When negotiating for your next vehicle, present your logbook demonstrating a regular service history at Sci-Fleet and a discount will be applied to the new vehicle.
Monday to Friday: 7:00am - Midnight: (07) 3361 0077
After hours: Midnight - 7:00am and weekends: 0419 666 665
If at anytime you:
- Have a flat battery: We will start your vehicle or arrange a replacement battery.
- Lock your keys in the car: We will arrange for a locksmith to attend.
- Run out of fuel: We will deliver 10 litres of fuel to get you going
- Break down: We will arrange to tow your vehicle to our workshop and get you home.
Charges may apply for these services. Please note that if the problem is not a warrantable item, then you will be charged for the call-out. You will be informed of any charges at the time of calling.
If you are in the Brisbane Metropolitan Area (Caboolture - Northern Boundary, Sumner Park/Darra - Western Boundary, Springwood - Southern Boundary, Moreton Bay - Eastern Boundary) we are able to assist you. Just call your emergency assistance number (printed on the back of your membership card or key ring): one of our Toyota trained staff members is on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Your membership card is not a credit card. It enables you to special savings on selected services and parts invoices (advertised specials not included).
- Your membership card should be produced prior to any transaction to ensure that you receive your appropriate discount.
- Your membership card may be used by you and all members of your family for discounts on parts and service, labour, for all makes of cars.
- The membership card is not valid with any other coupon offer. Some services may not be included.
- This offer is not available to government and national fleet purchases.